Rosslyn Chapel is a great place for families to visit and admission is free for children, who are part of a family group.
During your visit –
- try our activity sheet with a wordsearch, quiz and drawing challenge. You can see the activities by following this link.
- find out the Chapel’s story in our unique ‘ropes and ladders’ game in the visitor centre
- use our dressing up area to see what you’d look like if alive at the time the chapel was built. Would you be part of the wealthy family or one of the people that worked on the chapel?
- spot the carvings in the Chapel – how many angels or animals can you see?
- have a go at the interactives in the visitor centre
- check out our selection of souvenirs in the gift shop, with many at pocket money prices
- look out for William the Chapel Cat – is he visiting today?
- don’t miss the treats in the coffee shop – the hot chocolate is definitely recommended!