Further your learning with Rosslyn Chapel. Use us as a tool in your individual study. As a tutor use parts of our unique story and history to build a project or part of a course.
What’s on offer?
- Bringing your class. We can offer everything from a simple self-guided visit to a range of specific talks, workshops, activities or you can work with us to build a visit that suits your group.
- Visit as an individual. Come along and spend time exploring the chapel. Make sure you contact us prior to your visit if you would like to ask any specific questions.
- Would you like to use us as research for your course? Get in touch and find out if we can help you.
- Supporting your internship. Many courses now offer internship placements, see if we can support you in part course internships so something a little less formal during the summer.
- Supporting your course. With not just a beautiful building to visit but with a complex history, detailed architecture and a mystery or two we are the perfect setting to build a project or course around. Get in touch to discuss how we can work with you or the resources we may be able to offer you in supporting your subject.
- Supporting your individual research. Would you like to carry out visitor research? Use parts of Rosslyn Chapel as part of your course work? Find out more about what we do and how we do it? Get in touch to see if we can help support your learning.
- We can come to you. Would you like a specific talk, a presentation or a workshop at your place of learning? Work with us to see what we can do for you.
For any questions or to find out any more about what we do and what we can offer please contact Fiona on [email protected]
or 0131 440 2159
The School Room
With the Family