Rosslyn Chapel has developed a new partnership with Orkney Distilling to produce a gin to celebrate the Chapel’s Orkney links.
Rosslyn Chapel’s connection with Orkney goes back to its very origins, when Sir William St Clair, 3rd Prince of Orkney, founded the Chapel in 1446. Sir William’s grandfather, Sir Henry St Clair, became 42nd Earl of Orkney in 1369, and 1st St Clair Prince of Orkney in 1379, and this latter title remained in the family until 1471.
The gin, hand crafted in Orkney, has been named ‘The Prince of Orkney’ to mark this link. Please note that this product can only be supplied to UK addresses.