Terms and conditions of sale for evening concerts and events
- Tickets cannot be refunded except on the cancellation or substantial alteration of the performance, or for Covid-related reasons. Public concerts and events continue to be affected by COVID-19 and latest government guidance. If you have tickets for a performance that is cancelled or postponed, we will contact you to offer you a refund. We do not offer ticket exchanges from one event to another. We do not accept requests for ticket resales.
If you have COVID-19 symptoms, have been told to self-isolate or tested positive for COVID-19, please do not come to the Chapel. Email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible but no later than two hours before the start of the event and we will refund your ticket. In such a situation your refund will be processed within seven working days.
- Tickets are sold subject to Rosslyn Chapel Trust’s right to make any alterations to the programme. Partial changes to programme or changes to performers or cast, shall not constitute a substantial alteration and will not lead to tickets being refunded. In the event that an entire programme or performance is substantially altered, see 1.1.
- If the performance or event has to be interrupted or abandoned, tickets will not be refunded if more than half of the performance or event has taken place.
- Rosslyn Chapel Trust reserves the right to refuse admission to the Chapel site. We ask our visitors to treat our staff, visiting performers and other visitors with kindness and respect. Anyone who does not uphold our values may be denied entry, asked to leave, denied future entry to the Chapel site or any other appropriate sanction as decided by Rosslyn Chapel Trust.
- In some circumstances seating may be on an allocated basis (for example, in the event of a “booking bubble” system being operated under due to Covid circumstances). Rosslyn Chapel Trust reserves the right to allocate seating.
- Latecomers may be prevented from entering the Chapel until there is a suitable break or interval in the performance.
- Children aged 17 and under must have their own ticket and must be seated next to an accompanying adult.
- The use of cameras and recording equipment is not permitted during performances.
- Ticket holders acknowledge that Rosslyn Chapel Trust and authorized third parties may record (video and/or audio) throughout the Chapel site including without limitation in connection with the ticketed event. Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and/or audio recording of and/or in connection with the ticketed event or otherwise at Rosslyn Chapel and in any/all media throughout the world. Ticket holders further agree to being filmed by Rosslyn Chapel Trust, police and/or security staff for health and safety, security and crime prevention purposes.
- Rosslyn Chapel Trust currently offers e-tickets only. All tickets must be purchased through the Rosslyn Chapel website www.rosslynchapel.com. To gain admission to a ticketed event you will need to bring the order number on the confirmation email you receive for your ticket purchase.
- 11 Rosslyn Chapel Trust operates ticket tiers for Full Price and Reduced Price tickets. Reduced Price tickets apply to people who are disabled, aged over 60, unemployed, students, Armed Forces, or children aged 17 and under. Relevant ID or proof should be brought on the day.
Terms and conditions – lunchtime concerts
- In the event of a lunchtime recital, the performance will be a free added extra to those who purchase Chapel visitor tickets for the timed session during which the recital takes place (see www.rosslynchapel.com for visit session timings). Entry to the performance cannot be gained separately from regular visit entry to the Chapel.
- Due to Covid, there are currently number caps on the limit of visitors to the Chapel in any one session. Anyone arriving after the capacity has been reached will be refused entry.
- Rosslyn Chapel Trust reserves the right to change the programme or cancel the performance due to events beyond its control.
- Rosslyn Chapel Trust will make every effort to communicate publicly via its website and social media should a lunchtime performance be cancelled.
Terms and Conditions - Performers
Rosslyn Chapel can be hired as a performance venue, or events may be held in the Chapel in collaboration with Rosslyn Chapel Trust. To enquire about hiring the Chapel as a venue, please contact email@example.com. The attached Terms and Conditions document is a sample only; please do not return it as an application form without discussing with us first. The Terms and Conditions are subject to review and revision, and are correct at time of publication.