Rosslyn Chapel is a great place for families to visit and admission is free for children, who are part of a family group.
Here are some suggestions for your visit –
- try our activity sheet with a wordsearch, quiz and drawing challenge.
- find out the Chapel’s story in our unique ‘ropes and ladders’ game available for sale in the visitor centre
- spot the carvings in the Chapel – how many angels or animals can you see?
- have a go at the interactives in the visitor centre
- check out our selection of souvenirs in the gift shop, with many at pocket money prices
- look out for William the Chapel Cat – is he visiting today?
- don’t miss the treats in the coffee shop – the hot chocolate is definitely recommended!