Enjoy a visit by day or by night
Rosslyn Chapel and visitor centre are open to visitors and, as of 2nd November, operating under the Scottish Government’s level 3 restrictions. We have reduced opening times in December for daytime visits (weekends only) and our weekly candlelit visits still let you enjoy the amazing atmosphere of the Chapel by night.
We have made a few changes to ensure that visits are as safe as possible for visitors and staff, including –
- Tickets now have to be bought in advance from this website and will be for one of various timeslots throughout the day
- The number of visitors on-site at any time has been reduced with initially just 30 visitors per timeslot
- Markers and signs will help visitors observe physical distancing
- Hand sanitiser stations are placed on site
- An enhanced cleaning programme is in place throughout the day
- Perspex screens have been installed at till points and payment should be by card only, contactless if possible
Each timeslot, specifying arrival and departures times, will give visitors an hour and a half to enjoy the Chapel’s architecture and stone carvings, inside and outside, and the visitor centre at a leisurely pace. Don’t miss the delights of our coffee shop with outside seating available on the terrace.
Planning a visit for later winter? Opening times are reduced in December to weekends only, and dates for other winter visits will be published soon, so please keep checking if your preferred date is not yet available!
Enjoy the unique atmosphere of Rosslyn Chapel by Candlelight. Hear about some of the Chapel’s history and mystery before exploring at a leisurely pace – click here for details
We look forward to welcoming you back