Enjoy a summer visit without the usual summer numbers
We are delighted to confirm that Rosslyn Chapel and visitor centre have reopened to visitors, following the latest Government advice. We have made a few changes to ensure that visits are as safe as possible for visitors and staff, including –
- Tickets now have to be bought in advance from this website and will be for one of various timeslots throughout the day
- The number of visitors on-site at any time has been reduced with initially just 30 visitors per timeslot
- Markers and signs will help visitors observe physical distancing
- Hand sanitiser stations are placed on site
- An enhanced cleaning programme is in place throughout the day
- Perspex screens have been installed at till points and payment should be by card only, contactless if possible
Each timeslot, specifying arrival and departures times, will give visitors an hour and a half to enjoy the Chapel’s architecture and stone carvings, inside and outside, and the visitor centre at a leisurely pace. Don’t miss the delights of our coffee shop with outside seating available on the terrace. Throughout August, you can enjoy food and most drinks at half-price (Mon-Wed), up to £10pp, through the ‘eat out to help out’ scheme.
We look forward to welcoming you back!