Rosslyn Chapel is available for private evening visits with great Scottish hospitality.
The Chapel can now be the venue for an unforgettable evening visit, when visitors can enjoy exclusive access to Rosslyn Chapel, grounds and visitor centre and admire the carved stonework inside the Chapel lit by candles, with one of the Chapel’s guides on hand either giving a short talk or answering questions. A typical evening visit would last for 2 hours and include a talk or tour from one of our Guides then the chance to look round, inside and outside, at a leisurely pace. Our Visitor Centre and gift shop would normally be open throughout the evening.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Working in partnership with its catering providers, Saltire Hospitality, a range of Scottish hospitality, including hot and cold canapés or stylish bowl food, and drinks, can be provided in the visitor centre.
From Prosecco, to wine, champagne, cocktails and mocktails your options really are endless.
Do you have a particular tipple in mind? Want to add it to our bar menu? No problem! We can create a tailored cocktail/drinks menu to make your event a memorable one. Whether it be a standing cocktail reception or a beautifully set drinks station, we will can provide the perfect selection of drinks to complement your visit.
Without a doubt, canapes are by far the most fabulous way to impress guests. Hot or cold, sweet or savoury Saltire can provide a beautiful selection of canapes for your evening guests to enjoy. Made from only the freshest ingredients and sourced from local suppliers, Saltire will work alongside you to create a selection of canapes that everyone in attendance will enjoy.
- Chicken & smoked bacon parfait, toasted crostini & red onion marmalade
- Shredded ham hock, piccalilli, & soda bread crouton
- Caramelised fig & stilton oatcake
- Sesame seared tuna, black rice cracker, wasabi
- Dressed crab on toasted crostini, chopped chives
- Parmesan shortbread with dolcelatte & chutney
- Zesty lemon meringue pie
- Dark chocolate & cranachan cup
- Chocolate dipped strawberries
Drinks & Canapes Packages
More often than not one goes hand in hand with the other so why not consider a drinks and canape package to make the planning of your special event fuss free. With numerous packages available Saltire can guarantee we have a package to suit all budgets and tastes.
Looking for something different? Our bowl food is a stylish and substantial alternative to canapes. Small but perfectly formed, bowl food is ideal for your relaxed and yet classy drinks reception.
- Smokey barbecue pulled pork belly, shredded cabbage & apple slaw
- Thai shredded beef, chilli rice noodles, lime, coriander & toasted sesame
- Haggis, neeps & tatties
- Posh mac ‘n’ cheese, aged parmesan, smoked pancetta
- Fillet of hake, roasted fennel, baby potatoes, black olives, cherry tomato
- Grilled haloumi, spicy roasted courgette, bulgur salad
- Lentil, chickpea & sweet potato, rich madras sauce
Barbecues and Scottish Hog Roast
With a stunning terrace overlooking Roslin Glen, Saltire Hospitality can provide show stopping barbecues and Scottish Hog Roasts fit for a King! The terrace provides a beautiful setting at any time of the year and allows your guests to witness first-hand our talented chefs in action.
Specially selected, free range Scottish Hog Roast served with crackling, sage and onion stuffing, apple sauce and a freshly baked Brioche roll
Add some tasty salads including:
- Fresh tossed green salad leaves
- Baby potato, spring onion, chives & wholegrain mustard salad
- Sliced tomato, mozzarella & pesto
- Chefs coleslaw: grated cabbage, carrot, celeriac, onions in a creamy mayo
- Shredded apple, fennel & beetroot salad
- Braised red cabbage, shredded carrot, soya & ginger
- Roasted red pepper couscous & halloumi cheese
- Caesar salad with shaved parmesan & crunchy croutons