Our shop, located in the Visitor Centre, has a wide selection of souvenirs and gifts, and every purchase supports the conservation work undertaken by Rosslyn Chapel Trust.
Many of the products on sale are unique to the Chapel and are carefully selected to have a specific connection to the building and its location. We are proud to stock a variety of products made by Scottish suppliers and you can purchase many through our online shop.
Among the highlights, look out for:
- The official Guidebook, written by The Earl of Rosslyn, tells the story of the Chapel and family.
- Hardback book, written by The Earl and Countess of Rosslyn, beautifully illustrated with new colour photography
- The Prince of Orkney Gin, handcrafted by Orkney Distilling, Kirkwall
- The Baron’s Ale, produced by Stewart Brewing, Loanhead
- Our Mason's Mead - a popular Medieval drink
- William the Cat and the Rescue of Rosslyn Chapel, a storybook written by The Countess of Rosslyn
- William’s cat treats made by Kelso and Titch, Alloa
- The Countess Collection soaps made by Scottish Fine Soaps
- Shortbread handmade by Crystal’s, Loch Lomond
- Scottish Honey from Webster Honey, Kinross
- A selection of Scottish jam and marmalade made by Pittenweem Preserves
- Chocolate coins made by the New Chocolate Company, Glasgow
- Felt animals handmade in Penicuik
- Glass birds handmade in Glasgow
- And the chance to give someone a day out at Rosslyn Chapel with our gift experience pack.